The FMCSA regulations are complex, difficult to interpret, and even more difficult to follow. Non-compliance, however, could cost you thousands of dollars in fines or even shut your transportation operations down completely. Let Bravo Zulu help you meet your DOT compliance needs. We will assess your compliance with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSRs) in these following critical areas:
- Driver qualifications
- Alcohol and drug testing
- Parts, inspection, repair and maintenance of vehicles
- Hours of service
- Financial responsibility
- Hazardous materials
Our staff will determine your company’s needs and design a compliance program that will take the stress out of your compliance efforts, leaving you more time and resources to do business and make money. We’ll even help you initiate it and manage it.
- Improves the condition of your commercial vehicle fleet operating on the highways by detecting vehicle safety related defects/violations prior to the vehicle operating on the highway
- Saves money by reducing the number of critical out-of-service defects/violations discovered during roadside inspections and the costly fines imposed by enforcement agencies
- Reduces the number of violations discovered by enforcement agencies during Compliance Audits by state or federal agencies
- Cuts down on expensive vehicle downtime
- Prevents the establishment of adverse safety records related to your operation
- Reduces the likelihood of commercial vehicle involvement in highway crashes
- $aves on legal fees associated with response to enforcement
- Helps protect the motoring public
What Bravo Zulu Can Do
- Mock inspections
- Mock Compliance Reviews (utilizing FMCSA guidelines and methods)
- Review of major compliance areas
- Driver qualification (DQ) records
- Hours of Service records/driver’s daily logs/time records
- Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports
- Alcohol/controlled substance testing records
- Vehicle maintenance records
Bravo Zulu uses experienced motor carrier safety specialists to assist truck and bus companies large and small (we specialize in owner-operators) in their DOT compliance efforts. Let Bravo Zulu’s experienced staff get your operation into compliance quickly, efficiently and effectively. Don’t trust your DOT compliance matters to anyone else. Call Bravo Zulu today for more information and a free estimate.
Have You Been Audited By DOT?
Call us today to get your operation in compliance quickly and painlessly!